Thursday, March 15, 2012

Myraid of details

 
Cleo may be relaxing
but can't say I am that much.
Orthoman and I decided to
do a bit less for the
wedding
and we are not doing something separate
in Michigan like previously planned
(please forgive me, dear in-person friends
who are finding this out
here first,
things have been a
flurry of one-thing-after-another).
It was just too overwhelming
in the end to plan and do
 so we are doing what we can
to reduce stress and simplify things.
I must say I am very much at peace
about this decision
and am relieved.
*
Appreciated this post on discernment
which includes what we can and cannot do
and sorting through what these things are.
*
Orthoman and I are finalizing
various wedding details
and this is a delight.
*
Work is going really well
and I can work well into the late summer,
in-between God willing travel.
*
I baked my lenten chocolate cake
for the church meal tomorrow.
I am grateful.
*
My cold is still flourishing but
I am not daunted.
I just hope Lent will continue
without unexpected tragedy
which so often happens
and indeed is in some dear friend's lives
as I write this.
*
May God save us.